viernes, marzo 26, 2010

If only I could





If only I could touch your soul with my words
If only I could cast a spell on your heart
And make you understand that nothing lasts forever
That the love that keeps destiny alive

Has closed all doors to possibilities
I'm tired of fake smiles, lips, eyes, imaginary hands
I deserve better things, like your arms
Making changes in my life
And all concludes with a spark in your eyes

You can leave me forever, taking your brilliant path
I'm staying here, alone in the dark
Because the only one that has lost is me
You have escaped like a coward pirate

Close you eyes for a moment,
Feel the air that comes from the South
Every star that shines in the sky
Is a tear for this love, and a smile for goodbye



If only  I Could ......

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario